The IKONA Binary Store (IBS) helps you to manage a large amount of files und to use several storages at a time.
Please follow these steps in order to integrate IBS to IKONA:
- If not already set, create a manufacturer: Create an entity with the type of a manufacturer and pin it.
- Create a portal: Create an entity with the type of a portal and use the manufacturer-uuid as parent
- Enter the IBS-Setting for the portal you want to use IBS with
- Add a Flex Attribute with key "ibs.portal.uuid" and the uuid of the portal you created in IBS.
- Use Jobs to shadow files at IBS